Clifton Court Homeownership
Diverse, Safe, Convenient Neighborhoods With Homes That People Can Afford.
NHP has developed a neighborhood revitalization plan on Clifton Ave. to meet the growing demand for a ‘smart growth’ community: one that is centrally located to services, recreation, transportation, and a host of other amenities not easily accessible in the suburbs. Just think of the advantages for the families who live close enough to walk to the library, the YMCA, the Kuss Auditorium, their local banks, restaurants, or the Heritage Center. The goal is to keep jobs and investments in our community where it belongs.
Clifton Court Financing
Clifton Court Homeownership utilizes a creative package of incentives to provide affordable homeownership for families with low-to-moderate incomes. Additionally, there is a 15-year property tax abatement.
Neighborhood Housing Partnership and our local builders adhere to smart growth principles:
- Create a range of housing opportunities and choices
- Create walk-able neighborhoods
- Foster distinctive, attractive communities with a strong sense of place
- Preserve open space, farmland, natural beauty, and critical environmental areas
- Strengthen and direct development towards existing communities
- Provide a variety of transportation choices
- Make development decisions predictable, fair, and cost effective
- Encourage community and stakeholder collaboration in development decisions.