Financial Assistance Workshop
Make Every Dollar Count
In times like these, sound money management can make all the difference in your life. Have you ever asked yourself…
- Do I have enough money to comfortably pay all my bills?
- Is financial planning really important?
- Do I control my money or does my money control me?
- Am I in a money crisis?
- Where has all my money gone?
You can reach your financial goals. In times like these, sound money management can make all the difference in your life. We can help you…
- Track your spending habits.
- Create achievable goals with regard to saving and spending.
- Understand your credit and why it is important to your financial health.
- Make the best financial decisions while facing life’s ups & downs.
CALL (937) 322-4623 TO REGISTER for our FREE WORKSHOP.
Take Charge of Your Credit
This FREE workshop can answer your questions…
- What is credit and how does it work?
- Why do I need a credit report?
- How often should I check my credit report?
- What is my credit score and how is it calculated?
- Why is my credit score so important?
- How can I establish (or rebuild) good credit?
- How will the new credit card law affect me?
- What are my consumer credit rights?
- How do I dispute inaccurate items on my report?
- What major life events impact my credit?
- What does it mean to “Opt-Out”?
Get your finances in shape to buy your first home or better afford the home you have!